fredag den 4. december 2015

It is done!

Dette indlæg på dansk

Today marks the official close of my Villa-Lobos project - yes, there will be concerts in the future, hopefully more than a few, and I will have the opportunity to play all or soome of these pieces. But today, there is a CD. A physical representation of the mission, that I bestowed upon myself! A few days ago, it became availiable to stream on Spotify and iTunes. Several other streaming services are underway, or perhaps even already ready.

While streaming is delightfully easy and CD's are a dying breed, I have to say... The file compression necessary for music to become streamable does not suit my recording well, unfortunately. SO, if you want to listen to my recordings more than once, you should really buy the CD. I have a webshop under construction, but for some reason not quite clear to me, it is not online yet... So there will be at least one brief follow-up post on this blog, before it retires into an achive over a year-and-a-half in the lige of a classical guitarist from Denmark

Since they are there, I shall give you the links to the digital versions of my recordings: https://play.spotify.com/album/2nQLPuz9lVoLLi9D4iEXD5">spotify https://itunes.apple.com/dk/album/heitor-villa-lobos-letters/id1055022445?l=da">itunes

And here are pictures of 100 double-CD's in a box!



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar