søndag den 19. oktober 2014

Week 12 - study no. 5

Dette indlæg på dansk

Fall break - family time. Various branches af family, and friends living relatively near them, have been visited across the country (Denmark is really not that big, but it still feels far away from home, when you move from one side of the map to the other). Would it be possible to learn, memorize and record a video while catching up with friends and relatives, eating, drinking, talking and all those wonderful things, that really matter? Well, I managed, even though I had to stretch the Villa-Lobos schedule to include the weekend, which has otherwise been Villa-Lobos free territory for the majority of the past 12 weeks. I did not, however manage to attend even a single concert at International Guitar Festival Aarhus, although it presented several concerts I was very sorry to miss.

I recorded the video in my grandfather-in-law's appartment; thanks for letting me use it! This study has been the most difficutl one to memorize so far, but I managed in the end, I believe, and here it is.

Etude no 2 from Thomas Lyng Poulsen on Vimeo.



Direct link to video

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar