fredag den 7. november 2014

Week 15 - study no. 8

Dette indlæg på dansk

Another week, another study. It's been a week ripe with meetings at work, so it took quite some strength of will, to get ready for my weekly session in front of the HandyCam. Having passed the halfway mark, on my way through the solo pieces of HVL, I am beginning to feel somewhat fatigued. During the first weeks of this project, no amount of meetings would have swayed my dedication to the vigorous practise of these pieces for a moment, but this time it almost did. Luckily my will triumphed this time. It doesn't always, but this time it did.

So here is a video of study no. 8. A charming aquaintance, as far as I can tell after only a week of study.

Etude no 8 from Thomas Lyng Poulsen on Vimeo.


Direct link to video

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar