onsdag den 14. oktober 2015

Almost 2 months since last post - but exiting things are afoot!

Dette indlæg på dansk

It was so much easier, to post regularly, when I had videos to shoot, of new pieces, that I had learned. The long process of post production is not as camera friendly! And once momentum dies, it dies fast!

The time that has passed since last post has not held much Villa-Lobos-geekery, actually, although the subject matter of my little project has managed to sneak into every single performance opportunity that has presented itself to me. There has been progress, however, behind the scenes. My beloved wife has created stunning artwork for me, once I had stopped changing my mind with regards to which photos were to be used and how; and as of today, I have sent all relevant files to the CD factory. I have decided, that I will release my work onto the public on december 1st. The production of the finished product is now financially supported by the Danish Classical Soloist's Union (est. 1921), for which I am utterly grateful.

So now, all I can do, is sit back, and wait for my debut as a recording solo artist to arrive. It is almost unreal!



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar