søndag den 2. august 2015

Happy blogging anniversary, me!

Dette indlæg på dansk

Today marks the first anniversary of my life as a blogger on Villa Lobos. These days, I am recording the last of the movements, that have been at the centre of my work qith the great Brazilian, and I am reading up on that whole music publishing thing...

The recording process is, however, on a temporary standby thses few days, as I have been head hunted into performing in Derek Gripper's ensemble version of Miniyamba for his concert at the Copenhagen Guitar Festival. It's a great pleasure working with fellow guitarists fro different generations, and working together at finding the essence of the South African's piece.

Around the corner, the teaching season starts. By then, I expect to have wrapped the recording process leaving only the final mixing, and a few edits, before I channel all of my energy into finding a release date, and deciding how I want to celebrate the release of my first solo album.

Congratulations to me, on my first blogging aniversary - and thank you to those, who have been reading along this far.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar